“Second visit even better”
Review of Italian Oven

Italian Oven
Ranked #19 of 147 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We returned and brought our teenage girls. They loved it! They loved the bread, the pasta and the Stromboli. They were amazed with the leftovers being wrapped in foil to form swans. They are already planning their next visit! I absolutely love the clam stuffed mushrooms. It is an appetizer, but easily makes a meal for me.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Great service. While not authentic Italian, they provide quality meals with reasonable variety. Went there a couple of times.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

The food is pretty standard - . I do enjoy their bread offered after seating, but you have to keep asking for more (they give one for every 2-3 persons). I wasn't impressed with their pizza or pasta; their salads are all right but again nothing special.

1  Thank notpicky07
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I visited Italian Oven during a business trip, and I was pleasantly surprised. The menu is not fancy, but the lasagna I had was well-prepared and the warm bread served at the table was really wonderful. I love places that serve drinks in Mason jars, so that alone gets an extra star from me. Definitely worth a visit if you are looking for a local Italian joint in Mt Pleasant.

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Went here for Mother's Day lunch. We expected a wait longer than 30minutes. We were seated close to waiting that long. In the meen time the kids enjoyed playing checkers and drawing on the glass watching the chefs cook lunch! The smell inside will have your taste buds watering. Our son has a severe peanut tree nut allergy and they took extra precaution for us to keep him and our family safe from a reaction. The kids enjoyed their free dessert when they were through with their lunches. While waiting for our lunch to arrive we all enjoyed coloring and doodling on the paper that covers the table with crayons provided. Definately a great place to go with children! They do also have a quieter more romantic setting in the back for couples or for smaller families with older children.