“nothing special”

Applebee's
Ranked #15 of 147 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Went to Applebee's with family, my shrimp was so overdone you could hardly chew it, the service was something else, they didn't had to stop other waiter to get things we had ask for.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I've been to this Applebee's frequently and usually have an excellent experience. This last time our group of four was seated to the very back of the restaurant next to a very rowdy, loud party. I would not have minded so much if it had been a packed house however there were plenty of open tables. We had to yell across the table to hear one another. Food was great we split a bunch of appetizers and also split their new 4-Cheese Mac&Cheese with Honey Pepper Chicken Tenders. It was the best macaroni I've had, I would definitely recommend this dish! They have also got the BEST Long Islands EVER! After receiving our bill we stayed and chatted for a bit and in that time did not see our waitress once.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

we enjoy all applebee's menu items and this location is good as all others.
We like going there with large or small groups.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I am always thoroughly impressed by the food and service at Applebee's. Great food for a great price, however DO NOT ORDER WATER OR ICE. The water tastes terrible, like soap. Other than that, I recommend everything on the menu.

1  Thank Niagralover
Reviewed August 7, 2013

You get what you expect the same chain food as the other chain restaurants, not a fan. give me something that is part of the local culture.