This is my favorite Chinese place to order from in Mount Pleasant, Michigan.
- They have free delivery.
- Their prices are reasonable for what you get.
- Best items on the menu are crab rangoon, satay beef, beef fried rice, pot stickers (you can get them deep fried, pan fried, or steamed), egg rolls, orange beef, hunan special beef, beef lo mein, and honey chicken.
- Staff is very friendly in-store and over the phone.
- A huge variety of different meals to order.
- Some of their meals are a miss (like their empress chicken -- yuck).
- I'm not a fan of most of their chicken meals because the chicken is just not of good quality. Stick with beef, because their beef is very tasty.
- Delivery can sometimes take an hour or more, but with free delivery, this is a really minor complaint.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.