“Great place to Golf!!”

Canton, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to Golf!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Golfed here right before the 4th of July weekend. The course seemed to be in great shape and the pace of play was wonderful! The staff was also friendly. I would recommend this course to others and would play here again.

Visited July 2013

New Orleans
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Food, Good Drinks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Probably the best place to eat in Mt. Pleasant just a bit out of town on M-20. They have an awesome drink menu and friday buffets regularly.

Visited January 2013
Clarkston, Michigan
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 212 helpful votes
“Graet Course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

This course was great!!!!! I play lots of golf and I really enjoyed playing here. You will not be dissapointed.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank JeffreyTravel
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“My favorite course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

I live in Florida and have my pick of any course around. I grew up in Mount Pleasant and come home twice a year. Everytime I come home I play this course with my father. We both love this course. It is always in great shape and its always very challenging. We played the course today and I shot an 83. Front nine is always more difficult then the back! Very risk/reward course! Today I saw 4 deer, a hawk, and a beaver! Pretty Cool.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Tucker P
Bloomfield Hills, MI
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Lotsa' water”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Challenging course with plenty of water and some holes that require target golf (ie: driver likely not needed). The course was in good shape and the greens rolled true. A river runs through several holes on the back 9 and makes for good scenery. Something else to do in Mt. Pleasant.

Visited August 2012