“My favorite course”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bucks Run Golf Club
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I live in Florida and have my pick of any course around. I grew up in Mount Pleasant and come home twice a year. Everytime I come home I play this course with my father. We both love this course. It is always in great shape and its always very challenging. We played the course today and I shot an 83. Front nine is always more difficult then the back! Very risk/reward course! Today I saw 4 deer, a hawk, and a beaver! Pretty Cool.

1  Thank Tucker P
There are newer reviews for Bucks Run Golf Club

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Challenging course with plenty of water and some holes that require target golf (ie: driver likely not needed). The course was in good shape and the greens rolled true. A river runs through several holes on the back 9 and makes for good scenery. Something else to do in Mt. Pleasant.

1  Thank GregfromDTW