“One of the best places in Mt. P”

Midori Sushi and Martini Lounge
Cuisines: Sushi, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Midori, the Japanese word for green, reflects our commitment to using the freshest ingredients and implementing practices that are environmentally responsible. In striving to provide the best possible dining experience and continued high standard in quality and freshness, we have collaborated with vendors such as Honolulu Fish Company, Snake River Farms, and The Perfect Puree of Napa Valley who further this goal. Our pledge to using the freshest ingredients extends from the kitchen to the bar. We believe the best cocktails are handcrafted using premium spirits and innovative mixology. Behind the bar we use house made syrups and purees, fresh herbs, fruit, and fresh squeezed juice to order. We take great pride in our commitment to serving the finest products and believe you will taste the difference
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Midori has a great atmosphere and mostly good service. The food is fresh but pricey and there is a great selection of cocktails. Be sure to bring plenty of cash, as the bill can quickly add up to $50 or more per person. Great date place.

There are newer reviews for Midori Sushi and Martini Lounge

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I liked that there were lots of options for me even though I don't eat sushi or any form of seafood. And the option that I did choose was delicious. I also thoroughly enjoyed my dessert.
For my dinner, I had the kushiyaki flank steak (from the "share plates" menu) - grilled, teriyaki marinated flank steak skewers. For dessert I selected the midori banana split - tempura banana, fresh strawberry, vanilla bean ice cream, chocolate, peanuts.
I can't wait to go back and try more dishes.
The decor is beautifully modern, the prices aren't bad and the service was good.