“Fantastic even for non-seafood people”

Midori Sushi and Martini Lounge
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Seafood, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Midori, the Japanese word for green, reflects our commitment to using the freshest ingredients and implementing practices that are environmentally responsible. In striving to provide the best possible dining experience and continued high standard in quality and freshness, we have collaborated with vendors such as Honolulu Fish Company, Snake River Farms, and The Perfect Puree of Napa Valley who further this goal. Our pledge to using the freshest ingredients extends from the kitchen to the bar. We believe the best cocktails are handcrafted using premium spirits and innovative mixology. Behind the bar we use house made syrups and purees, fresh herbs, fruit, and fresh squeezed juice to order. We take great pride in our commitment to serving the finest products and believe you will taste the difference
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
“Fantastic even for non-seafood people”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I liked that there were lots of options for me even though I don't eat sushi or any form of seafood. And the option that I did choose was delicious. I also thoroughly enjoyed my dessert.
For my dinner, I had the kushiyaki flank steak (from the "share plates" menu) - grilled, teriyaki marinated flank steak skewers. For dessert I selected the midori banana split - tempura banana, fresh strawberry, vanilla bean ice cream, chocolate, peanuts.
I can't wait to go back and try more dishes.
The decor is beautifully modern, the prices aren't bad and the service was good.

Visited June 2012