“A great stay away from home”

Soaring Eagle Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort is a magnificent AAA Four Diamond Resort located in the heart of Michigan. This destination features 210,000 square feet of gaming floor, endless dining options, luxurious rooms, full service spa, and a variety of entertaining shows throughout the year.
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We brought our in-laws up for their 50th anniversary and we had an amazing time. It was my first time staying at the hotel and the rooms are very nice. We added the Romance Package onto our room, which included, champagne, cheese, crackers, grapes, blueberries, strawberries and chocolates. I was truly impressed! There are a lot of dining options as well as a spa and pool area. There is also a store inside to grab snacks and drinks. The hotel is a little walk to the casino but not bad and the noise levels were a little loud in the hall at night but other than that, it was a great stay.

There are newer reviews for Soaring Eagle Casino

Reviewed August 18, 2014

This casino does more for its veterans and current service members than any venues my wife and I have visited. I can't wait to get back from my deployment its my first stop for a great getaway. The staff and accommodations' are top shelf and I have never had an issue with using my Hero's card. Kevin T.

1  Thank kevmcdev
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Went to American Idol concert first, it was great, Casino, not so much. We played for about two hours and lost, just like always. We will not be back.

4  Thank Peanuts0255
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I am an avid gambler, and have visited many casinos and resorts. This is by far the worse.
I lose and win all the time, so I am not just upset that I lost this time. This is an accurate review.

At 270 a night you expect a room that is way above the rest. This is not the case.
The tv was not even hd, and it's no better than any normal room at a motel really. The fan does not work in the bathroom, and I was told that none of the rooms fans work by housekeeping! Now to the food..... Got the prime rib at the long Indian sounding name place. ( the most expensive place they have), and it was very salty and tough. Got it taken off the bill, and tried Isabella's the Italian place they have. Well, that was slightly better but the pasta portion was quite small, and just average taste really. Many other resorts have much better tasting food than this. I don't understand why they don't pay for high quality food and cooks. Now we get to the slots.... They have got to be the worst I have ever seen. Do not the winners on the web site fool you! I played many machines at 20-40 dollars at a time( mostly quarter machines) and it was a struggle to get 100 credits. Easily went through 600$. Bottom lime don't waste your time. Little river is much better. Food, room and gaming wise. It's worth the extra drive to go somewhere else. Trust me. I will never be back.

9  Thank Eric D
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Its going through renovations right now and it has lots of smoke usually. Its an okay place but lacks the flash of newer casinos like firekeepers. The payouts are average from the times I have been here, but we all know your toast in the longer you play. Get your win and get out
Where are the self serve pop machines? I jogged there once and was sweating profusely and there was no pop in sight or any self serve machines which was a deal breaker for me. It baffles me that it lacks such a common and basic feature you find at all other casinos. If I cant keep my thirst quenched than why gamble?

2  Thank joe f