“tight slots”

Soaring Eagle Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort is a magnificent AAA Four Diamond Resort located in the heart of Michigan. This destination features 210,000 square feet of gaming floor, endless dining options, luxurious rooms, full service spa, and a variety of entertaining shows throughout the year.
Michigan
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“tight slots”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I don't think there slots pay out as much as some casino's, The smoke problem is bad but better than when I was there last year

4 Thank 2Lman

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“"I'll Be Back"”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Drove over 3 hrs from Indiana to enjoy a night out with my 18 yr old son. Had a great stay!! Hats off to the Hero card making my overnight stay free... Decided to skip Vegas this year and go back next month with a friend

Visited December 2013
4 Thank Gkworkman
Grand Blanc, Michigan
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“gave away some more money”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Soaring Eagle was fun and if we would have quit when we were ahead we would be winners. Well I guess I won anyway I spent the weekend with the most wonderful lady in the world and had a great time Soaring Eagle added some fun to an already great weekend Thanks

Lansing, Michigan
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Great for military veterans”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

A fellow veteran told me about the Salute our Heroes program at this casino, which I have gone to on and off for the past 20 years. Veterans who show their DD 214s get a Hero card, entitling them to 30 percent off the buffet, a free stay at the hotel once a month, $20 premium play every two weeks. The casino is quite comfortable and modern, typical of tribal casinos in Michigan. The only drawback is the casino allows smoking, which is irritating, especially to former smokers such as myself. We will go back often.

6 Thank Rrileyadams
Burton, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Sorry excuse for a fun night out”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Been to a lot of casinos in my life and to Soaring Eagle many a time . Even before the hotel , and after. but anymore it is not a casino that provides excitement, its just a thief. And hopefully people will realize this and just go elsewhere and let them sit there with empty machines. It's so easy to see the lies, look at there winners for this month of Jan 2014. Fred and Kelly winning a listed 7 times for the first day in Jan 2014 for a total of $130,000 or so in pots. But yet look at their clothing and you will see they have multiply clothing changes for the same say, and good luck in see anyone else in the background. and ... where is the other winners for that day. hmm I been there enough to know if they can always win like this then it stands to reason I would see other machines flashing to be paid off... NOTTTTT i see hundreds of people just feeding in there wallets. Come on people they make hundreds of millions a yrs. it has to come somewhere. And that is right out of your pocket. I'm no fool to think I will win ahead when I drop 200-400 when go to these places but I do expect to have some fun, and not feel like i was raped of my wallet in 2 hrs as i face a 2 hr drive home. Detroit city is saying they have lose a lot of money they use to collect in taxes from the winners down there. And the reason is there is no winners to speak of. And I believe Soaring Eagle is the same. I feel we should have a boycott of Soaring Eagle on a particular day of the week to let them know we are feed up with it. But as long as they have people lining up and freely give it away with nothing in return guess if i was them iI wouldn't give back any either. When I get a urge to go now.. I just go out and buy something special or spend it on my grand kids. A night out to the show and dinner. Soaring Eagle needs to check their false winner postings, there sure slipping on the accuracy. Sad thing it use to be fun.. a long time ago.

Visited December 2013