Review Highlights

via mobile
Nobody winning

lfrassetto84
Algonac, Michigan

All reviews slot machines table games gaming floor non smoking section outdoor concert valet parking across the street top notch get away water park casino gambling room hotel diner steakhouse dealers
Reviewed 3 days ago

Although where I live, I have a casino at my doorstep, I take the 2 1/2 hour drive to Soaring Eagle. There are more slots and more video poker than any place I have visited in the state. Staff is friendly and fun to be around. For a peaceful time away from the casino there is the elegant Isabella's restaurant. Many restaurants from which to choose.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Soaring Eagle Casino is a great place to gamble but the casino allows smoking with only one small room that is smoke free.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The grounds are huge and the casino floor is very large. Every type game imaginable including all of the table games and poker room. They also have a room that's smoke-free which is great because there are quite a few people smoking in the casino.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We don,t gamble much. Went primarily for the concert and food...Food at the casino was great!!! Inside concert was terrible. Music good but sound quality was blasting. No quality. The physical layout of the concert hall is lousy. Floor mainly flat. Cant see bands. Generally cant see monitors either..
Small stakes slots were fun.
Hotel is extremely overpriced. Food at Waterpark Hotel was terrible.
Not worth the trip. Everything was extremely overpriced. Wont go again!

1  Thank GrandTour521599
Reviewed 1 week ago

Went on the 29th Oct sun it wasn't good I didn't see anyone. Winning went fast no thrills were going to wait a couple yrs before we go back not fun

SEProperties, Call Center Lead at Soaring Eagle Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear lfrassetto84,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort! We are very sorry that you did not feel the captivating energy that our facility has developed a reputation for. Your engagement and satisfaction are our top priority. We would like to encourage your return to our facility in the near future, as we are always hosting new events and introducing new and innovative gaming machines so as to keep our facility as fresh and engaging as ever.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our location and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Warm regards,
Eugene H
Call Center Lead
888-732-4537
callcenterleads@sagchip.org

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is so quiet its amazing. You could nap on the casino floor. You'd think you'd hear more bells and payouts going off. Of all the casino's I've been to this place has the worst payout percentages I've seen.

3  Thank Frank11177
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Plenty of slots with and without smoking. The restaurants are good and vary in prices. Love the Water Lily restaurant food. Try the shrimp or nachos or salad.

1  Thank Clela U
SEProperties, Call Center Lead at Soaring Eagle Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Clela U,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of the Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort! We are glad to see that you enjoyed our selection of slot machines and that you were able to find the perfect environment to relax and enjoy playing in. We are also happy to see that you enjoyed dining at the Water Lily Lounge.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review of our property! We greatly look forward to your next visit!

Warm regards,
Eugene H
Call Center Lead
callcenterleads@sagchip.org
888-732-4537.

Reviewed October 13, 2018

This seems to be the biggest casino in northern Michigan. It has 'tons' of machines and lots of other types of gambling. There are some places to eat. Drinks and coffee are readily available. It also offers concerts of well known artists. A fun way to spend a few hours as long as you don't overspend.

1  Thank Karen O
SEProperties, Manager at Soaring Eagle Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Karen O,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit to Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort. It sounds like you enjoyed your time with us and were able to check out all of our offerings. We hope to see you again soon!

Warm Regards,
Misti Houle
Call Center Manager
mhoule@sagchip.org
989-775-5677

Reviewed October 6, 2018

The casino was very nice and the staff was friendly and helpful.
Had a wonderful time, wish I could have won a little but still had a great time.

1  Thank krlesp

Dear krlesp,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit to Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort. I'm happy to hear you found our staff to be friendly helpful! I wish you luck on your next visit!

Warm Regards,
Misti Houle
Call Center Manager
mhoule@sagchip.org
989-775-5677

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here on our way home from the UP. We dined at Isabella's inside the casino it was very good. Lots of game selections here. Loved my black jack dealer, she was great!! Only thing I didn't like was the smoking environment, though there is a nonsmokers room it only has slots no table games.

2  Thank Jillybear21