“Nice casino”

Soaring Eagle Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort is a magnificent AAA Four Diamond Resort located in the heart of Michigan. This destination features 210,000 square feet of gaming floor, endless dining options, luxurious rooms, full service spa, and a variety of entertaining shows throughout the year.
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Lots of fun. Several of the slot machines gave us good value for our money. We were able to play on them for quite awhile before the machines swallowed our money!

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Pretty place. Nice people. Way too much smoke. I'm OK with smoking but a little ventilation would be great. I can't enjoy myself if I'm gagging all the time. Old cups, ash trays , cigarettes and ashes all over the machines. Tables and floor in the deli were filthy. Ugh, I'll stick with Little River.

1  Thank TM1972PJ
Reviewed March 31, 2013

While I enjoy the atmosphere at this casino, I am rarely lucky here and run thru my cash pretty quickly. I do not enjoy the newer penny machines or the 9 and 15 line machines...there seem to be a large selection of these type of machines. I did not play at the tables on this trip but in the past have found them friendly and easy to join. They also have tables with virtual dealers. This casino is pretty generous with comps and promotions so it is worth it to get a players club card.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We started off across the street at the Soaring Eagle Slot Palace. Don't go there! Smelled strongly of smoke, dated decor, dated machines, just all around old. Then we went to the main casino. What a difference. It was beautiful. The layout was nice, gaming tables in the center with slots all around. There was a nice selection of slots available in all denominations. The only downside for us was the lack of signage. We were looking for a specific restaurant and had no idea which direction to go. There are no signs anywhere to guide you to their restaurants, bathrooms, hotel, anything.

1  Thank natys_mommy
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This casino had the best selection of slots.

The buffet has less variety and the 24/7 restaurant had a limited menu. We were disappointed that the steak house is closed Monday and Tuesday and is only open after 5 the rest of the week. We use to enjoy lunch there.
If you are a senior 55+ then Thursdays are the best day to go. Be sure to get there before 11 am to pick up the coupons at the players club. They have $200 drawings from 12 to 3( every hour) If you don't use your coupons you can put them in for the drawing.

They have a free coat check.

There are coupons for Bingo, Keno, restaurants,coffe bar etc.

If you come on your birthday or anniversary be sure to bring proof and you get free play.