“Great Stay!”

Days Inn & Suites Mt Pleasant
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The motel and staff surpassed my expectations. Staff was friendly and accomodating. I had requested a room by the pool and was given the choice of one that looked out on the pool (which was nice). The lobby was nice. Breakfast was great. Do wish the computer in the lobby worked faster--but other than that it was a great stay for the price. Thanks to all who make it so nice.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites Mt Pleasant

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We opted to stay at the Best Western in Mt. Pleasant MI. Our stay was pleasant , no issues at all.Very clean rooms, comfortable beds and linens. And very Quiet. Breakfast was very good .I like the small refridg in the room.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Eric J
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Three of my friends and I stayed on a Friday evening in a double queen room. It's a single-story hotel conveniently located off the highway, near many restaurants and just down the road from the casino (low-cost shuttle service is offered).

Pros: The gentleman at the front desk was very pleasant and let us know that if we showed our room keys at the Long Horn Steakhouse next to the hotel we would receive a discount. Our room was clean and had a large bathroom with a separate vanity area (always appreciated when you're with several women), as well as a mini fridge and microwave. The TV was an updated flat screen. The beds were firm but comfortable. The breakfast area had a nice assortment of foods, including a waffle maker.

Cons: The bathtub was dangerously slippery. There were no traction appliques nor was there a rubber mat available. I mentioned this to the front desk when we checked out (the same gentleman that checked us in) - he seemed genuinely surprised and concerned. There was only one easily accessible electrical outlet in the main room area for our phone chargers and my laptop. The wi-fi in our room was AWFUL. Even though I had good signal strength, it would refuse to pass traffic more often than it would work. I'm not sure if our room location was the problem; I didn't try it anywhere else. The breakfast area is pretty cramped.

We didn't use the pool, so I can't comment on the quality. Overall, this hotel is a good value for the star level. A few minor things could stand to be updated (ex. the climate control in the room), but I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank alphaxichica
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The staff was so very nice, we stayed for 2 nights and it was really nice and clean. Very nice stay for the price. Enjoyed it very much. Room was quiet and everyone was so friendly. I would recommend them highly

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Room was clean. Lobby and breakfast area were not cleaned as often as needed. Breakfast area had a good selection.

Whirlpool needed a replacement part so the jets did not work.

Have stayed here before and it was better at that time.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank prychid
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I was just passing through on my way elsewhere and decided to stay in Mt. Pleasant to see my niece and nephew. I looked all over the internet and most of the hotels got bad reviews and they were more expensive. When I came across the Best Western, I found better reviews and a better price, so I took a chance and I was not dissapointed with the results. The staff was friendly, the room was clean and inviting, the pool served its. purpose and I got a good nithes sleep. It had snowed about 4 inces through the night and the parking lot was cleard by morning. The breakfast was filling and the staff throughout the stay were friendly. I would definately reccommend this hotel to anyone traveling through Mt. Pleasant.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Daniel H
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Stayed here during concert..clean,well maintained facility. Location next to lone star steakhouse and casino, which made our stay convenient. We enjoyed breakfast but the room was at its capacity. They need more tables and chairs for sure. Overall I can't complain about my stay. The room was nicely decorated and price was right. One suggestion I would give is update vanity.

Room Tip: Stay close to front desk
Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple