Days Inn & Suites Mt Pleasant
Fairfield Inn
$109
$98
ComfortInn
Super 8 Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
$63
Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort(Mount Pleasant)
$149
$113
$109
Courtyard
Mt. Pleasant Inn & Suites(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
$68
Chippewa Motel(Mount Pleasant)
$60
Wolds Motel(Mount Pleasant)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot tub and saunaroom was cleanstayed herestay there againin townnice breakfastpleasant staynice poolstaff was friendlyfridge and microwavepool areabasketball tournamentsoaring eagle casinoother hotelsone night staybagelsfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 21, 2011

I usually prefer Hampton or other Hilton hotels. In Mt Pleasant the price for hotels is higher than expected. Best Western was one of the least expensive. The room was clean, staff was friendly. Breakfast was about what I expected, nothing special but you could eat something. Bed was a little firm for me, wife thought it was fine. I'll probably stay there again if I get up that way again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank timkoma
Reviewed January 21, 2011

I was a little concerned when we pulled up to this hotel because the outside is not the nicest decor I have ever seen and the lobby was under renovations but once we got to our room I was pleasently surprised. Flat screen t.v, microwave, coffee maker, mini frige and it was newly decorated. It was clean and had all the little tolietries you may have left at home. The free breakfast was AWESOME....very large selection, complete with make your own waffles and biscuits and gravy!! My only suggestion: bring a blanket. The only bed cover they supply is the comforter that is on the bed, and we all know how often the comforter gets laundered. Another great plus: This hotel is one mile from the casino!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2011

Seem's like no one has an idea on what is going on for the business. No communication between the employee's. The did however give us (a large group) a good deal for the area.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed January 5, 2011

First off, room cost me 35 bucks off priceline, so the value was fantastic. Room was adequate, nice flat screen tv and the room came with a fridge and microwave. Could not hear any noise from any of our outside neighbors. Beds were decent, but the blankets were on the skimpy side. Sink area counter space was small, could use a shelf for the toiletrees. We got a kick out of the huge "slippery when wet" sign on the inside of the bathroom door. Carpet needed updating, it was clean, just was tired looking - not a biggie in my book.

Didn't have a lot of interaction with the staff, just at check in and they were very nice. Breakfast was great, it was FREE and had those wonderful waffles and HOT bisquits and gravey. Coffee was good too.

Saved a lot of money staying here vs staying at Soaring Eagle and got a free breakfast to boot. We used the money saved to bankroll our casino play. (note Soaring Eagle wanted 200 bucks for the night for their cheapest room for the night we were staying). Place is only 1 mile from the casino thus just a short drive or a long walk if you so inclined. For the price would stay here again in a heart beat.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank starchild101
Reviewed September 1, 2010

We "won" this hotel through priceline and I was very excited since I have stayed in some very nice Best Westerns. Our GPS led the way and we saw the nice big Best Western sign on the main road and pulled in and drove back to where the property is. My wife and I looked ant each other and laughed. It was obviously an old family run type place that B.W. must have purchased. It's a one story smaller property. It was old and a bit run down. check-in was nice but walking down the hall to our room we were overwhelmed with the heavy scent of carpet spray or cheesy air freshener. The bathroom tub faucet leaked and we heard a drip all night and could hear the guy in the next room like there were no walls. just not a nice place.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple