“Long Tom Pass is a must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Panorama Route

Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Graskop
Winnipeg, MB
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Long Tom Pass is a must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

We drove from Skukuza back to Benoni via Long Tom Pass. The view was spectacular. The drive was winding and high. Hope to do this drive one day again.

Visited October 2012

Mumbai (Bombay), India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“God's Window !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

Awesome Views, Pray for Clear Days .....!

Its a great drive from Sabie to Graskop andonward to the Blyde River Canyon. God's WIndow and the Rondavels are superb on clear days and if you can catch the sunrise over the Pinnacle or God's Window ....youre really lucky !!

1 Thank ajaymarwaha
Singapore, Singapore
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“Just a regular drive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

There was no haze when I drove through the region. But driving through the haze on the way here (Joberg to Dullstroom) at night was no fun either with thick haze. Be Careful.

My route took me from Hoedspruit, along 3 rondavel (too early with mist over the hills), Bourke's pothole (nothing spectacular and expensive entrance) and God's window on the way to Graskop/Hazyview before Kruger.

I miss the Long Tom pass, like I miss another Pass at Barrydale (along route 62) that was also described as very beautiful.

What I like about the Panorama route is the little shops selling curios/souvenirs. therefore you will have to stop at one of the attractions for this - you can't find them in the towns displayed like that at that price. However, in the towns, we love the cashew nuts and nuts sold by the vendors when you park your car - Dullstroom and Graskop.

1 Thank francis_61jb
London, England, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great Views”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

I was on a tour that took us to God's Window, Bourke's Luck Potholes and the Three Rondavels. The views are great, but we were there early morning so a bit grey. I am glad to have seen the Blyde River Canyon but it wasn't as impressive as I thought it would be. If you are in the area, you should definitely go and see it, but I wouldn't drive to see them specifically.

1 Thank Lena H
Dublin,Ireland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Must See”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

Great route to drive and see the various sights. Top one for us was the 3 rondewelds. Gos's window was not as spectacular as we had hoped. Good opportunity to pick up some souveneirs as well.

Visited October 2012