This Lodge is thrilling when you got through the main building and got a view of the extended land looking to the North( where the sun is in these countries) . Their are Giraffes you can see from your terasse of the rooms. All situated in an own building. The Lodge is 3km farther land inwards from the main road than the Etosha Safari camp.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests rave about the view: the restaurant and chalets, situated on a hillock, offer magnificent views of the African bush savannah. All of the 65 double room chalets have air conditioners and mosquito nets, and a choice of three swimming pools between them. Apart from the restaurant and bar there is a wooden platform for sundowners high above the Mopani bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Etosha Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Etosha Safari Lodge And Camp
- Etosha Safari Lodge & Camp Hotel Etosha National Park