In a good position 10km from Andersson Gate, Etosha and well signposted from the main road. A long drive leads to the Lodge. 20 chalets at least spread along an escarpment with good views, room clean and simple. Food served on terrace of large dark unwelcoming restaurant with tin roof, making a racket when raining. Service terrible, waitresses, plenty of them, standing around chatting with no apparent supervision. Milk for tea requested and served in either a glass or a teapot! "Forgot" to ask if we wanted eggs at breakfast. Buffet dinner at N$220 very expensive compared to other lodges in Namibia and only average quality
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests rave about the view: the restaurant and chalets, situated on a hillock, offer magnificent views of the African bush savannah. All of the 65 double room chalets have air conditioners and mosquito nets, and a choice of three swimming pools between them. Apart from the restaurant and bar there is a wooden platform for sundowners high above the Mopani bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Etosha Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Etosha Safari Lodge And Camp
- Etosha Safari Lodge & Camp Hotel Etosha National Park