Stayed one night on the campingsite with our car. My recommendations are only based on our camping experience.
The campings site is close to the restaurant and pool area.
There are plenty of clean and nice bathrooms and toilet facilities.
For every campsite there is a lamppost with power outlet.
Campsite is on a lawn, well maintained with personell constantly maintaining and cleaning.
Did not try the buffe but drank a beer and played pool in the bar area. Staff were very friendly.
Perfect for a night of camping before or after visiting Etosha national park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests rave about the view: the restaurant and chalets, situated on a hillock, offer magnificent views of the African bush savannah. All of the 65 double room chalets have air conditioners and mosquito nets, and a choice of three swimming pools between them. Apart from the restaurant and bar there is a wooden platform for sundowners high above the Mopani bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Etosha Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Etosha Safari Lodge & Camp Hotel Etosha National Park
- Etosha Safari Lodge And Camp