A good place to stay at the western entry gate to Etosha. Its a beautiful setting , high on a hill looking over magnificent bush. All the cabins lookout, with little patios to sit ..BUT the only problem with self-drive and lots of luggage to take out from a hot car, was that only a few of the 60 cabins can you park outside of. We had to beg the receptionist to find us one with a car space outside, eventually she gave us one which still was a way from the cabin, but better than the initial one. So when booking you must specifically ask for a cabin with a parking space, that's if you do need one. Otherwise ..wonderful food, great staff, and the chef so obliging with a special diet requirement. We love being here, and hiked the hiking trail below the hotel and it was nice to have this opportunity as all day you are sitting in a vehicle being driven around the Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests rave about the view: the restaurant and chalets, situated on a hillock, offer magnificent views of the African bush savannah. All of the 65 double room chalets have air conditioners and mosquito nets, and a choice of three swimming pools between them. Apart from the restaurant and bar there is a wooden platform for sundowners high above the Mopani bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Etosha Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Etosha Safari Lodge And Camp
- Etosha Safari Lodge & Camp Hotel Etosha National Park