We stayed one night in the cabins. Very eclectic decor but fun place. The rooms were nice and clean. We had both buffet dinner and breakfast included with our room. Both were nice.
But we really enjoyed the bar area and the live music outside in the court yard.
They also have a 'sports bar' that they set up to watch the Euro Cup game that night.
Since we were just here one night and were there only about 14 hours we didn't get a chance to explore or experience more than the bar, dining, and our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests rave about the view: the restaurant and chalets, situated on a hillock, offer magnificent views of the African bush savannah. All of the 65 double room chalets have air conditioners and mosquito nets, and a choice of three swimming pools between them. Apart from the restaurant and bar there is a wooden platform for sundowners high above the Mopani bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Etosha Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Etosha Safari Lodge And Camp
- Etosha Safari Lodge & Camp Hotel Etosha National Park