“a beautiful city”
Review of Marsa Matruh

Marsa Matruh
Reviewed September 10, 2012

very beautiful weather and sea with fabulous beaches ,native people are very friendly and helpful the city more developed services to become more famous.

1  Thank mohamed l

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Its a must see part of egypt. Al-obayed beach is the carribean of the mideterranean. Its a town really,small but has the best variety of beaches.

1  Thank Daebes
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We did a group tour from our hotel. I enjoyed that it was mainly local Egyptians. I am not a big shopper, although I enjoyed looking through their markets to see what things they liked to buy, and shop owners were very friendly. The places of worship looked OK, although I could not understand my tour guide and the significance of most places cause he was speaking another language.

1  Thank MsLydia
Reviewed June 16, 2012

the location , the staff is very friendly make you feel at home

Reviewed April 15, 2012

the city is amazing with EXTREME amazing beaches. i Really liked Marsa Matruh and I recommend Foreign tourists to visit Egypt and visit Marsa Matruh

1  Thank ismailTourist