“Customer service”
Review of Halo Burger

Halo Burger
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Mount Morris
Description: Brand new location at the B&B Gas station (at I-75, Mount Morris exit)
“Customer service”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We just went in to eat and has up on our way home and the young man at the register, Maurice N., may have been the nicest man I ever met. Very courteous, very friendly, very delicious. I would definitely recommend this place to someone looking for great service and done. Maurice needs a raise!

Clio MI
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love their QP deluxe with olives. It is a great change from the other fast food restaurants. They have Boston coolers I think they are the only place in town that does. It is vanilla ice cream and Vernors! They are delish!!!

Visited December 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“A roadtrip must!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Our decision to stop at this Halo Burger on a recent roadtrip through Michigan is proof that advertising and social media work (at least on us). After seeing dozens of signs for Halo Burger, we eventually looked it up online to find out if it was worth searching out. We got our answer (and resounding "YES!!!") just as we were coming upon the exit off of I-75 for the Mt. Morris Rd. location. This Halo Burger is located inside a convenience store, which only adds to its charm. (check out the deli case of jerky. It's impressive.) These burgers are SO GOOD. I will definitely be stopping by every time that I pass a Halo Burger.

• Visited August 2012
Flint, mi
“Best road-trip, carry-out, Halo Burger option”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Now you have almost unlimited drink options for your road trip Halo Burger purchaces. This location is by far the best choice for getting Halo Burger on the treck up north because this Halo Burger is located inside a B&B convenience store with a gas station. The B&B has a huge selection of fountain drinks, coffee, and a full wall of beer coolers. Sorry, you can't, drink your beer in the restaurant. Halo Burger itself sells overpriced Coke products, so buy your burgers there, then buy your drinks (and chips, if you like) at the B&B counter. Oh, the B&B has BOTH Coke and Pepsi products in thier fountain drink machine. On a nice day, grab your purchaces and drive a couple miles north on I-75 and eat at the picnic area of the northbound rest stop, visitor's center. This place JUST opened this month, and the employees need more training on how to serve the food right (my burger bun was smashed and highly unattractive... it tasted fine).