“Chicken Flautas a Must!”

Paco's of Mt Clemens
Ranked #21 of 56 Restaurants in Mount Clemens
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have been to this restaurant and always get the chicken flautas. They are wonderful. Also I would recommend the cheese enchiladas. The only thing I would change is the thinness of their salsa. I like cilantro and actual tomato pulp in a salsa and theirs is very runny (like water). It would be even better if they offered a mild, and hot option. Beans and rice are very good too.

1  Thank sassytoothfairy

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

I've been going there for over 20 years, the food is good portions are adequate, just an all around good value

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Paco's is my favorite Mexican restaurant. I love the burritos and there is something about the cheese that is better than other places. They always bring you salsa and chips first. The thing about the salsa is it's more like a taco sauce and is somewhat different than salsa. It's at least medium hot and it's unique and very good. They also have mild "salsa" that I would get for the kids. I think they should change the mild as it would be my only complaint (the mild reminds me of ketchup) They only take cash there, but I don't have a problem with this because the prices are great for the food. I recently spent $25 for 3 people yesterday. How can you beat that?

2  Thank Cindersann
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Paco's American Mexican restaurant is my favorite mexican place to unwind. Amazing mini burrito's, chips and guac and not to mention their fried ice cream. Love it so much I'm there weekly! Get your Guac on!

1  Thank Tmoney1522
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

A friend and I decided to check out Paco's for lunch while out and about. The first thing we noticed was the salsa tasted like tomato sauce and the chopped onions in it tasted like they were bad. The food was average-below average. This was my first and last time to eat at Paco's.