“Nice hang out place for the family”
Review of Bath City Bistro

Bath City Bistro
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
Clinton Township, Michigan
“Nice hang out place for the family”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Daughter wanted to go there for her birthday. First tme for us. Just down the street from us. Nice looking menu with very reasonable prices. Food delivery was a tad slow but we were not in a hurry. Ribs, steak and Salmon were all enjoyed by our party. The little guy liked his hot dog.
Feather bowling upstairs but we did not get there

• Visited April 2013

Sarnia, Canada
“Fun to watch feather bowling.”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

After sightseeing in the city went to BCB for supper. The place was chosen because it was open Sunday afternoon. The choice was great ! we had good service, excellent food and while waiting it was fun to watch feather bowling.

• Visited April 2013
Saint Clair, Michigan
“gotta love the feather bowling!!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Even though it has a really well stocked beer selection and a very diverse menu, the feather bowling is a destination in itself. The lanes are free for dining patrons and it's quite an experience. They have a couple of appetizer mussel bowls that are my favorites. One is the traditional scampi style and the other, a tomato base. Both are excellent and almost a meal for two. Don't forget to order extra bread for dipping. Right downtown, it affords time to shop and monge at your leisure. Summertime expands the tables to a street side venue too.

• Visited November 2012
Palm Beach, Florida
“Hit & Miss ... Not Consistent”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Love the history of the building and the ambiance as well, however the consistency is just not there. On recent visit we ordered a special shrimp pasta dish that the server said was getting rave reviews. After a rather dull dinner salad with nondescript rolls the entree was put before us. After about three bites the cayenne pepper was so overwhelming we had to send the dish back. The server said, "Well it says Cajun right on the special list" ... I responded that it did not say, "Inedible". I like spicy food ... but did not like this dish. I ordered the other special which was a sliced sirloin ... that came with whole peppercorns in the gravy ... apparently the chef likes pepper ... a lot! I have had really good meals here in the past ... will probably go back with the idea that I will ask a lot of questions and make certain what I order comes out the way I like it. There is a nice fireplace in the bar dining area and that is where I prefer to sit for a meal. Very cozy. The server staff is kind of like one of those places where some of the folks may have overstayed their usefulness ... I'm not there to argue ... I'm there to have a nice time and enjoy a meal, so the attitude of some can be a real turn-off. I would like to see some staff turnover and get fresh faces with better attitudes.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Michael T
Warren, Michigan
“Very good, indeed”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We tried Bath City Bistro a few times while in the area last year. The food was very tasty for each of us. Very nice surroundings as well. We really enjoyed ourselves. I could see this being a good place to have any type of meet up/meal. We even got carry out a couple times when the restaurant was busy. Yum!

• Visited February 2012