“Great Italian for Small Town Location!”

Villa Venafro Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 12 Restaurants in Montague
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: A family-owned restaurant established in 1971, specializes in Italian and American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Cincinnati
“Great Italian for Small Town Location!”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I've eaten breakfast and dinner here during my stay. The breakfast is good, the Italian was better. I've eaten dinner here a few times, had missed the all you can eat spaghetti night, but let me tell you, I couldn't finish the bowl they gave me. The sauce was great and I needed a wheel barrow to get to my car! The service is great and the location easy to get too. Can't complain about the prices, very reasonable, when the food is plentiful and tasty! Enjoy!

• Visited November 2013

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“It was just OK for me...”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I love lasagne. It's rare that I try an Italian place and don't care for the lasagne, but that's how it was. It was a nice size slab to be sure, but didn't have much flavor or chewy cheese. And the red sauce was ok but barely covered the lasagne. I only ate about half of it.

• Visited August 2013
West Michigan
“Delicious food, good service. If it had a facelift, I'd consider an upscale restaurant!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Not much has changed in this family Italian restaurant in many years. The food is still beyond very good. The prices are still very reasonable. The decor still generic, but comfortable.
My lady ordered the shrimp alfredo fettucine and added the mushrooms for an additional .50 cents. It came with a salad that seemed undersize, but tasty. It had cheese, a pepperoni slice and black peppers. 11.25
I ordered the coconut shrimp with salad and side fettuccine with marinara that tasted homemade. The shrimp was delicious but the dipping sauce a bit strange. Honey mustard and orangish. Salad and a plate of bread came out timely before the meal12.95 I believe
Overall service was excellent with refills and removal of empty plates.
Plenty if meals $12 and under
Also kids meals for $4.25.
I would recommend this to anybody and rate it an "LJ's smalltown gem"

• Visited July 2013
Western Michigan
“Excellent & Authentic”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Excellent Food, very authentic. Recent Muskegon Chronicle article also has high praise for the 30+ year old restaurant. OFTEN overlooked by locals, a true food destination in Muskegon County

Visited September 2012
2 Thank FoodieUpNorth
Muskegon, Michigan
“Great renovations!”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Great new look while keeping a large menu of delicious food. My family have been going there for years and their traditional Italian dishes are amazing. They also have steaks and seafood. Definitely check them out if you are in the area. They've been around for over 40 years.

Christopher - Muskegon, Mi