“Ok, but not great”

Baymont Inn & Suites Monroe
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Monroe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
CINCINNATI
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I wish my stay woud had been more pleasant. There was a lot of noise in the hall on the floor in which I stayed. I think the noise went on far to long before any attention was given to the matter. However, I would like to say that Jay did an excellent job. I believe his name was Jay.

TRENTON
Reviewed October 3, 2012

While our stay at the hotel was great. We had our bag packed but left it in our room and we were in the lobby visiting with friends that were also staying at the hotel. At 11:15 we returned to our room to find the beds striped and the door open. Our paperwork stated that check out was 12 noon. However, we were informed by the desk staff that it was actually 11:00 a.m. Not happy to find our door open before we had turned in our key and checked out.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

4 Thank MARK F
CEDAR SPRINGS
Reviewed October 3, 2012

This was my worst experience ever with a hotel. First I reserved the room online. When I get there the guy behind the desk says, "We have a problem" and then goes on to explain that the internet overbooks their king rooms. So my options were a handicap room with a double bed or a conference room with a bed that pulls out of the wall. We tried the handicap room and it had a backed up toilet and the roomed smelled of cat urine. We decided to try the conference room with a bed and when we get to the room we find some guy in there watching a ballgame on tv. Nothing like sleeping among conference tables and stacks or chairs on an uncomfortable bed that folded down from the wall. Oh yeah, no adjustment in price was made either.... still paid for a king room! Also, avoid the huge pothole in the driveway. It's literally big enough to swallow a small car.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Travelers are raving about these Monroe hotels

BELLEVILLE
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Shelli, and Raymond were both incredibly helpful, courteous, professional, and did everything in their power to take some of my stress away. My daughter was being married that day. We had many details still unfinished, and they took it upon themselves to eliminate any worries and make the room ready and make the stay worry free.
Thank you for your help.
I even called for directions, and was warned about watching out for a pothole in the road nearby enroute. Excellent staff !!

RAYMOND
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Very clean , beds were awesome , I slept better than I've slept in a long time. Staff was helpful recommending restraunts . Pool was a ghost town first night and second night had around 15 kids with 4 adults , kids gone wild .

BYRON CENTER
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Stayed 2 nights at this hotel. Very clean, staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast offered wide variety and was very good. Would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Monroe
Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Monroe
Hampton Inn Monroe
#1 of 9 in Monroe
Holiday Inn Express & Suites MONROE
Days Inn & Suites Dundee

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Monroe? Share your experiences!