“Best Mexican Food Outside of Mexican Town in Detroit!”
Review of Vaquero's

Vaquero's
Ranked #47 of 133 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed August 22, 2010

This place has amazing Mexican food! And I believe it is a family-owned restaurant. Super fresh, super quick, super portions and super reasonable prices. They have tons of options you won't get at a typical taco joint. They also have Dos XX Amber on tap! By far the best deal on quality food in Monroe! My tip, get chorizo. I don't care what you order, chorizo will make it even better! I really can't relate to the poor reviews some people gave. We eat here every time we're in town visiting my parents and have only had fantastic meals and great service! If you're anywhere near Monroe, give Vaquero's a try!

2  Thank mcoatley
There are newer reviews for Vaquero's

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 16, 2008

like botulism? eat here!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 20, 2008

Fast good Mexican food, full bar and great nacho chips

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 17, 2008

Very good affordable food. The service is very fast, my children love this place since they do not have to wait long for their meals.

Been to Vaquero's? Share your experiences!