“one of the wors pizza places around”
Review of Jet's Pizza

Ranked #68 of 132 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Pizza
monroe, mi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“one of the wors pizza places around”
Reviewed May 22, 2008

When they first arived they where good. But now the food is not good at all. Probably the second worst pizza in Monroe. (tiffinies being the worst)

jetsMonroe, Owner at Jet's Pizza, responded to this review, August 19, 2008
I appreciate reading responses provided on this web site however, I take this review seriously. Though I do not of course agree based on my live customer feedback comments received weekly, surprise customer shopper reports provided by our corporate offices, corporate monthly inspections, phone calls and letters written to corporate, we rarely have issues as provided in this comment. Sure a pizza may go out with a wrong topping on it but it is corrected that day with the customer. Mistakes happen. Actually, we have been in business nearly 10 years and have progressively increased sales each year in business to probably being one of the top pizza stores in Monroe. Dominos Pizza, Papa Johns and a few smaller units have closed since we opened. Actually, we are one of the few who makes everything fresh daily from dough to sauce & salad dressings. The work and effort involved to stay on top is endless and we continue to strive and teach staff to work on perfection in everything we do. Yes, we live in Monroe and work our store. When we cannot be in the store it is monitored via live video viewing so we always have a hand in our place at all times. Unlike many other pizza places in the area with owners living outside the city or in other states. So unless this person does not appreciate quality and taste this is the reason for this response I do believe. If they do not like quality or taste then the 5 dollar stuff is down the street. Oh by the way. Check the Health Departments scores on your best pizza place and see if you would go back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love there pizzas they...”
Reviewed January 10, 2008

I love there pizzas they are one of the best in town. They have all kinds of choices.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Jet's Pizza? Share your experiences!