“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of Pete's Garage

Pete's Garage
Ranked #10 of 137 Restaurants in Monroe
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Overall the food and service were great and the food was fairly priced. Neat place!!

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I had a meat pizza and it was very tasty. My wife had the fish and chips and the fish wasn't that good. The steak fries were passable, but they were underspiced. By the way, do all of the waitresses have to look so skanky?

1  Thank timelovesahero
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Never disappointed, good food, nice place, I get there burgers, easy to get to location.

1  Thank corvette44
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Great bar food and reasonable prices. Really fun decor, but really loud and parking is a challenge.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

First, I love that this place has actual automobiles from the 50's that you can eat in. Great idea. Secondly, the prices are very good and the portions are huge. I am not kidding you when I say that you could probably order one sandwich and share it with your significant other and walk away happy. Lastly, the service was very good. We were on the top floor and our waitress was going up and down a lot and I felt that she did a great job.

1  Thank BarryN857