“Great breakfasts....the rest, not so good.”

Fino's Family Restaurant
Ranked #66 of 133 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

I love their breakfasts, the omlets are delicious. The lunch and evening menu is not very good. Ordered the anti pasta sald and the said they were out of salami so they just piled on the ham. There was so much ham it was gross....also the nachos consist of chips and melted cheese, thats all. Taco bell has better nachos. The stir fry...omg was it awful...the cheeseburger with mushrooms and cheese....canned mushrooms, not fresh and plain old american cheese. So ive given this place several tries and breakfast is the only time i would recommend going.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

As a customer when you find a restaurant you like...Its a fantastic feel to know you're going to get excellent food, affordable pricing, and overall great service every time...I have NEVER had a negative dining experience at Finos...I always ask for Rachels section...She is spot-on as a server and an asset to the Finos family...I find Finos to be clean, friendly and have a pleasant atmosphere...Side Note:The best Ruben I've ever had was at Finos...Now it is the only place I get a Ruben...Hope your dining experience at Finos will be as good as mine have been.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Wide selection and fair pricing for good food in a family restaurant. Excellent service.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

I go to Fino's every weekend.Don't think I'll go back.Funny thing is I tip at least 25% every time.Problem is the staff doesn't seem to know what sections are theirs.This is the third time I've sat at least 20 minutes without getting served.Maybe management should be a little more involved.Bye the way I always go in,eat,read the paper,tip and leave so the staff can clear and make more money.

Reviewed October 16, 2011

I found Finos while out of town working and needing some good home cooking.
The beef liver is unbelievable, mashed potatoe and gravy are great also. The cabbage soup is great also.