“Panera Always Quality”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Monroe
“Panera Always Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

I have visited this- and other- Panera Bread places- routinely since they first came to our area. Panera is consistent with quality food, great service, clean surroundings. Their breakfast and lunch offerings are wonderful as are their coffee and bagel choices. My favorites are the breakfast egg sandwiches and the Fugi Apple Chicken Salad. I could go every day and never tire of the food. My retiree group meets there monthly for a get together early morning and I look for a Panera on the OH Turnpike when traveling. My only suggestion would be to have some low sodium offerings for those on restricted diets.

• Visited April 2014

Detroit, Michigan, USA
“Good lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Friendly staff greeted me when I walked in, service was quick, food was prepared quickly and was good

Visited December 2013

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!