“Very Good Food”

Bob Evans
Ranked #51 of 133 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have visited this establishment several times while visiting family. Every time we have come here the food has been good and hot. The service exceptional. For a bite to eat, place to sit and simple choices, this should fill the bill.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Same as most Bob Evans. Got take out on the way through. However, make sure to tell them you want your take out "now" if you're on way to pick it up. I ordered by phone and expected it to be ready when I got there, but they actually didn't even put my order in until I came in and then I had to wait ... So that sort of defeated the purpose of ordering take out in advance.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I always order the wild fire chicken salad with dinner rolls. The rolls are always freshly baked. The salad has a homemade dressing. The service was really good. We didn't have to ask for anything.

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!