“Long Time Monroe Favorite”

Michigan Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 133 Restaurants in Monroe
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Good food and service have long kept Monroe residents returning to Michigan Bar and Grill. It is owned by a family of restauranteurs who understand how to prepare and serve quality food and beverages. I've gone there with friends, family, by myself and with children. Always satisfied with my visits.

1  Thank RHS1946

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to go for a group with a variety of tastes. Everything from burgers to ribs to pasta to steaks. Much better than the chains in town (Applebee's, Ruby Tuesday, Red Lobster).

1  Thank John48162
Reviewed March 26, 2014

You know what you're in for the moment the Michigan Bar & Grill sign sweeps into view. This is a large family-oriented restaurant with an ample bar in a separate section. The menu is fairly diverse for a bar & grill, supplementing the usual burgers and steak with pasta, chicken, and seafood. I chose one of their generous salads and I found it fresh and flavorful. The atmosphere is very casual. More so, in fact, than the pleasant decor might suggest. All in all, The Michigan Bar & Grill is a comfortable place to sit and enjoy a meal. I would return.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

very good food and good service clean you can take kids or not you can go dressed anyway you would like just a good place go and enjoy.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Michigan Bar is a Monroe landmark. It is lively yet intimate with plenty of delicious food. I ate there last night, topping off my meal with the Big Fat Chocolate Cake. The service is excellent. Last year I wanted to have small celebration for my husband's 61st birthday, invited 12 friends and made reservations at the Michigan. We attended a local high school sporting event beforehand and several other friends wanted to join us, so I called back and increased my number to 18. When we arrived with 22 people, they hustled around, added yet another table and we had a great party.

1  Thank Rose48162

Been to Michigan Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!