“good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed March 1, 2013

this was the first time we have been here and the food and service was really good we were a party of 9, 2 adults and 7 kids the server was wonderful with our kids and was just the sweetest lady I could ask for our food came out hot and was really tasty!!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I have not eaten at a Cracker Barrell for some time but decided to eat there again while on the road for business. I was somewhat disappointed with the breakfast. The typical breakfast items served there are now just like the fast food places; pre-cooked and commercially packaged to save time and serve quanity not quality. The scrambled eggs now look like the egg sheets you see on the McDonald's breakfast sandwiches and the sausage patties are round, pressed cookie cutter discs. Not sure when Craker Barrell changed from their cooked to order breakfast menu but this was a real disappointment. I will not be going back to Cracker Barrell for Breakfast; I will be going to a good diner from now on.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I know when I go there the food is always hot and exactly what you ordered. Wait staff are very friendly and attentive to you. I sometimes regret going only because my wife ends up spending money in their gift shop.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Cracker Barrel is one of those chain restaurants that is like a comfort food. If you have been to one you have been to all of them. This one is no different than any other one. Food is good, portions are decent. Place can be crowded at times but service is usually very good. One bad thing is the "country store", everything sold there is country all right, just NOT OUR COUNTRY!! EVERYTHING is "Made in China" so we do not even browse through it! We have never had a BAD meal here, but it certainly will not be mistaken for the "Whitney" ....

Reviewed December 11, 2012

It use to be really good and went there alot for home cooked meal. We met family there and not enough catfish on my dinner. My sister-in -law got roast beef and not enough. My brother-in-laws chopped sirloin was dry. My husband ate my dumplings because he ate earlier and didn't want much they were good. We've gone there since it opened and notice the girls that have been there the longest but might start going less. Oh, and when we go there for breakfast sometimes the pancakes are more done than other times . We always get the same breakfast and split my husband and I ( eggs, sausage, & pancakes, then get 2-more pancakes )