“Another great meal at Harbor Inn and Ale, Monroe, Mi”
Review of Harbor Inn and Ale

Harbor Inn and Ale
Ranked #2 of 137 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2013

My husband and I ate dinner at Harbor Inn and Ale last night. We had a great meal. Also, it was very busy (which I think is a good sign), and the thing that impressed me the most was even though it was busy, our waitress was friendly, efficient, and I can't believe how fast we got our courses. The kitchen must really be organized~Our meals came out hot and very tasty. I had one of the dinner specials (which are always good), the salmon stuffed with spinach and rice and it had great seasonings and a really tasty sauce was over it. I can't believe how much salmon I had, very good portions. The homemade bread sticks were warm. They even have blue gill on the menu, you don't see that at many places. I really believe it is like a different restaurant sitting on the deck, I feel like I'm on vacation there. The other thing is that if you want to get dressed up a little, you don't feel overdressed, but if you don't want to get dressed up, you still fit in. There was live guitar music last night. It wasn't too loud, it was really soothing and nice and made for a nice atmosphere. I have to say it's one of the best restaurants in Monroe.

1  Thank ChrisMonroe_12

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Seafood was very well prepared. Steaks were very tender and the staff was polite. Our dining experience was very comfortable. The Harbor Inn seating arrangement complimented and accommodated us in any way they could.

1  Thank Zodiac2388
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Molly was very nice and although we were in a hurry lunch went well! Alot of big parties for a saturday lunch

1  Thank ttowngirl1
Reviewed January 16, 2013

great food,beer selection&service.Clean&fun atmosphere.The staff is friendly&knowladgable about the food selections as well as the craft beer.Plenty of taps of Michigan craft beer which is a big draw for me.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Recently visiting the area came across Harbor Inn and are so pleased we tried it. Noticed the parking lot is always full and now know why. Food is fresh, well prepared and tasty. Service was very good and servers were attentive. Home made soups, creative salads, great burger, nice entrees. Have been there several times and find it consistent, so important to us. Dining room is energetic and sometimes noisy and they frequently have bands or guitar players/entertainment. New to the area and very happy we found this, recommend it.