“Excellent Catering!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Detroit, Michigan
“Excellent Catering!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We used Big Blue's for our son's graduation party at our home. Everyone absolutely Raved about the food. We had the Backyard Barbecue package. Ribs, chicken, burgers, sides...everything tastes homemade and delicious. We couldn't have asked for more. Highly recommend them for any party you are having!

1 Thank crr1312

Columbus, OH
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I grew up in Monroe but live elsewhere now. I kept hearing my 19-year-old nephew rave of this place so I had to check it out May 31, 2014. We were pleasantly surprised. The service was a little slow for a Saturday afternoon but we enjoyed our meal. I had the Traverse City Wild Cherry Salad adding the grilled chicken option ($6.95 + 2.00 for chicken). (It contained dried cherries, gorgonzola cheese, walnuts, and mandarin oranges with fat-free cherry vinaigrette dressing). My husband had the lake perch sauteed over rice ($10.95). I don't know how the service is when they are really busy but I'd go there again based upon our First Impression.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank 2ndchildhood
Newport, Michigan, United States
“Really bad father's day!”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Really sucked for my daughter and her dad. Crappy buffet and the audacity to add 20% gratuity on a buffet where they served themselves. $52 and no alcohol!

2 Thank Pati V
New York City, New York
“Great little restaurant in strip mall; friendly fast service; good food”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Nice Mom & Pop style restaurant with a good variety of selections. Service pretty qucik and works for lunch hour. Would return!

Monroe, Michigan
“Awful”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Our food was terribe tonight! I've had a few meals here, but tonight was way below the usual standard. Our cheese sticks were too oily and both of our main entrees were just terrible cuts of meat! We spit out three bites of meat between us and each cut off a quarter of our meat to discard. My chicken had a bunch of nasty stuff running through it and so did his steak. Then his steak was undercooked and sent back, but it came back super charred like the cook just through it on high to get it over with. His side dish didn't come back with his steak and we had to ask for it. For a forty dollar food order I'm really disappointed. Our waitress was nice, but took so long to check on us throughout the whole thing. When we were paying our check we sat literally for fifteen minutes waiting for her to pick up the credit card. Bad experience and I won't be returning. To top it off, I sent a message to their facebook page as a little feedback back in February when this happened and they've never even read the message. Just wonderful... not.

• Visited February 2014