“Best place to eat!”

Big Blue's Ribs and More
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Big blues has everything. The food is amazing. Large portions and for an unbeatable price. An old country feel inside. Completely remodeled before opening, not what you'd expect. Friendly staff.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We found this little gem by accident one day . . . tucked into a small shopping center, it's very unobtrusive ~ but man-oh-man do they have good food! I can't say that I've ever ordered a dish I didn't like at Big Blues and I'm thrilled to see more people catching on to the place. Ribs are a must try . . . they melt in your mouth!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

From the outside I was not expecting much. Inside though is really cute. I got the pulled pork which was good. I would have preferred that the bbq sauce was on the side as I like to control the amount that is on my food. The bbq sauce was a little sweet for my taste, but not bad. My boyfiend got the ribs which he said were good and tasty. The prices were fair and the service was good. I always like to support small businesses so I will go back.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Meat carving stations, Homemade pastries, special menus for holidays, AWESOME FOOD, good service reasonably priced. Dinner specials also very good, lobster bisque is excellent. Nice wine list, great drink specials.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

LOVE THE FOOD AT THIS RESTRAUNT! Has all the conforts of being down south, in the northern part of the states. Best barbeque food around. Everything fresh and home made. Plus as a bonus, great, friendly staff!