“Suprisingly good for a place in a strip mall...”
Review of Big Blue's Ribs and More - CLOSED

Big Blue's Ribs and More
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 17, 2013

From the outside I was not expecting much. Inside though is really cute. I got the pulled pork which was good. I would have preferred that the bbq sauce was on the side as I like to control the amount that is on my food. The bbq sauce was a little sweet for my taste, but not bad. My boyfiend got the ribs which he said were good and tasty. The prices were fair and the service was good. I always like to support small businesses so I will go back.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Meat carving stations, Homemade pastries, special menus for holidays, AWESOME FOOD, good service reasonably priced. Dinner specials also very good, lobster bisque is excellent. Nice wine list, great drink specials.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

LOVE THE FOOD AT THIS RESTRAUNT! Has all the conforts of being down south, in the northern part of the states. Best barbeque food around. Everything fresh and home made. Plus as a bonus, great, friendly staff!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

My friends and I came in for a dinner and must say that this place was fantastic. A friend of mine had the prime rib and said that it took the place of his old favorite from Michigan bar and grill. I was lucky enough to try the ribs and crmeat stuffed shrimp and it was flavorful and filling. It was my first time there but not my last.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We were traveling through Monroe and checked Trip Advisor for a place for dinner. This was a great choice. Prime Rib was delicious, portions are very generous. mashed potatoes, delicious. Tasty chicken white bean chili, but a little salty for our taste. Very nice side salad. It was a Saturday night and quite busy, service was wonderful. At least three different staff members stopped to make sure everything was okay.

anthony s, General Manager at Big Blue's Ribs and More, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

We wanted to say thank you for the kind words. We always appreciate hearing feedback from our patrons. We will address the saltiness of the chili and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Rob Alston