“I didn't like my stay”

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Monroe
Detroit
“I didn't like my stay”
Reviewed October 12, 2005

I reserved a King bed, I got to my room and they gave me 2 double beds. They then gave me a Handicapped room with a king bed. No tub, just a shower with a built in seat and the entire room was altered for someone with handicapped needs. It had been a long day and I didn't feel like asking for a third room.

In the morning the cleaning staff walked around the area talking loudly which woke me up several times.

The front desk staff was not very friendly or professional. When I asked where the ice machine was she simply pointed. I stood and looked around, didn't see it so i asked again. This time she pointed.

There are many other hotels in the area, I will try a different one if I am in the area again.

• Stayed October 2005
1 Thank arakal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 5, 2003

Rooms are for over night travelers from highway basic no frills, No enclosed hallways , Tight parking Priced right and clean most of the time,sometimes nosiey from local room parties!! Call and complain

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travelers are raving about these Monroe hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Monroe
Quality Inn & Suites
#1 of 9 in Monroe
Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Monroe
Holiday Inn Express & Suites MONROE
Days Inn & Suites Dundee

Been to Days Inn & Suites Monroe? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Monroe

Property: Days Inn & Suites Monroe
Address: 1900 Welcome Way, Monroe, MI 48162-9300 (Formerly Red Roof Inn Monroe)
Location: United States > Michigan > Monroe
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Monroe
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn & Suites Monroe 2.5*
Our Days Inn & Suites of Monroe offers comfortable affordability, great value, with a convenient location. With easy access directly off I-75, our hotel is within easy reach of Detroit's many attractions and corporations. Detroit and its many attractions beckon just a short 30 minute drive. Visit the iconic Motown Historical Museum or enjoy sporting events aplenty at Ford Field, Comerica Park, and Joe Louis Arena. Be amazed by one of the best zoos in the country, the Detroit Zoological Park. We offer ample free large-vehicle parking, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a free Daybreak breakfast. Each of our non-smoking rooms includes handy amenities like a mini-refrigerator, microwave, free wi-fi, and flat-screen TV. Our suites include a kitchen area and sofa bed. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Monroe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Monroe