Days Inn & Suites Monroe
$55
$59
$89
$93
All reviewsred roofnice ladycontinental breakfast islate in the eveningcomfortable stayred lobstermini fridgeworking orderbottom floorcomfortable bedsfew monthsstate parkcouple yearscomfortable placei highly recommend this hotelnice roomvery nice place to stay
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Over all Good location i have stayed here before some rooms are better than others same with them being clean. Some need to me cleaned more. staff is flexible and friendly. Also get free breakfast bar with several different choices of food

• Stayed: November 2013
Eric W, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate your time and feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Ive stayed in this hotel 3 years in a row, Ive had 2 Very clean rooms, Newly remodeled, Nice beds and Baths, I took a room and was told of its near completion, It was their last open room, I couldn't complain, This is not a Hilton so people should not expect the same service, This Hotel is quiet and easy in and out to the I-75. I will stay here again the Desk clerk was very nice hard working and respectable to our needs.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Eric W, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you for your recent review. We are very pleased you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for your time and we look forward to seeing you during your next stay.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

My husband thought he found a very nice place for my son and I to stay... but it was disgusting - stinky. It started with the drive-thru check-in. Very creapy! The room was smelly. I had to go to the store for air freshener. I had to clean the bathroom before I could use it! Red Roof should inspect their properties more often....

Room Tip: A good room might be found after a renovation
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Eric W, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thank you for your time and for your review. I apologize that you did not like our drive thru check in process if used. We provide two options for checking in to our property. We are a pet friendly facility that provides this check in option to provide ease to our guests who have dogs with them. Thank you again for your time.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

The location of the motel was convenient, directly off the interstate with easy access to the city of Monroe, Michigan.
It was possibly one of the dirtiest motel's I've ever stayed in. The towels didn't appear clean, there was a hole in my bedsheet, the carpet was in horrible condition and you wouldn't want to walk on it in bare feet.

They did have a nice breakfast option that was included in the lodging price.
Unfortunately in this area, there aren't many choices. Most of the motels are old and this may be as good as it gets.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review. I apologize you felt that our property was dirty. I can assure you that we take great pride in our cleanliness on a daily bases. We are going to be upgrading our carpet to our new hard wood flooring coming in 2014. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Monroe.

Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful rooms snd accommodating staff members. This is a pet friendly hotel. They have a delicious breakfast and great waffles. Plenty of parking and comfortable beds and lots of pillows on beds. Restaurants within walking distance. Great PRICE. You cannot go wrong staying here. Beautiful property and Eric the manager stated many new goidies coming in future

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you very much for your time and review. We always like to hear about our guests and their great stays with us. We strive for this each and every day. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to your next visit.