Quality Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Super Motel(Luna Pier)
Rock Motel(Flat Rock)
View Hotel
All reviewsfree breakfastroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyyogurtlounge areabreakfast optionsfront desk staffhot tubplenty of parkingdetroitreclinermichiganpopmotelfuneral
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I am originally from Monroe and stay here when I come to visit. The check-in is easy and the rooms are very clean. I was a little surprised the '"lobby area" (where you can sit and relax on couches by a TV) was "shut down" (all dark) at 9:00 p.m. on Friday, May 31, 2014. I was hoping to use it for 6 of us to have some "graduation desserts" (we had just finished eating at Denny's across the street) and open some gifts for my nephew. The Lady at the front desk tried to 'accommodate' us as much as she could by turning on some lights. (I ended up and had a 'tailgate" party in the parking lot with desserts I had in a cooler and then sat down inside for a few gifts to be opened.) Again, just "surprised" that area had "Hours?"

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We were looking for an inexpensive, clean, comfortable place to stay en route to Detroit off the highway. This hotel fit the bill. There were a lot of options included with the free breakfast, but the food was all processed. There was a slight unpleasant odor when we entered but it dissipated quickly. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank amyakabetty
Shelli C, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you for your comments! We really appreciate hearing about your stay. We hope you plan to make our hotel a regular stop in your travels. Thanks again!!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Have been here before, but this last time, we rented a suite. As usual, I came dressed like a homeless guy, want to see if places treat me any differently if I'm dressed a little raggy. They treated me nicely upon arrival. The suites are nice, they look like a normal room, but the bathrooms are much better and they are a bit bigger. Not much more different than a normal room, more spacious, and a ton more outlets. Brought a couple six-way power strips like I usually do, but this is the first room anywhere that had a lot of outlets. Didn't need a power strip. The suites have a little kitchen area and a sleeper sofa, which was comfortable. Was looking for any negatives, but there just were none. And usually I look really hard, but couldn't find anything that was negative. My daughter really enjoyed this room more than anywhere we stayed at in the last few years. Gotta give them an A+.

Room Tip: Was a big bowling tournament that goes from March to May, it should be over soon, so in June, it won't be as hectic and crowded.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Shelli C, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Tom,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am glad the staff here treated you wit respect no matter how you were dressed. I appreciate knowing you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next stay. Thank you again.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel roughly about 10 times over the past year and have had several teammates of mine stay with me for Michigan State Bowling tournament. The hotel itself is great. Clean rooms bar area nice to hang out and play some cards.

Customer Service on the other had not so good. i have called several time to make another reservation for May 3rd and the front desk has been very unorganized and confused. The housekeeping staff was very polite. The bartender was too busy on her phone to wait on us so another employee that was off duty (drinking by the way) went behind the bar and waited on us. When bartender returned (still on phone) she did not step in she continued to let the drunk employee finishing waiting on us.

Like i said the hotel is nice and clean so we continue to come back because there is not much in the area to choose from and be a choice awards member.

Room Tip: ignore the staff while reserving a room and get beyond them the hotel is great.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

I was in town for business for a few days and stayed at the Quality Inn. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was spotless, and the bed was very comfortable. What set the experience apart, was their fantastic complementary breakfast buffet.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Shelli C, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Kind Regards,