Quality Inn & Suites
$88
$89
Hampton.com
$93
All reviewsfree breakfastroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyyogurtlounge areabreakfast optionsfront desk staffhot tubplenty of parkingdetroitreclinermichiganpopmotelfuneral
Reviewed September 18, 2011

We were returning from a trip to Tennessee and stopped here after a long day of driving. It was very close to the Interstate and a lot of restaurant choices. A gas station was next door for added convenience. The service was excellent, the room was large and clean, and we took advantage of the lovely pool and hot tub. The only negative was the bathroom was quite small, but adequate. The shower nozzle was not really attached to the wall securely and you had to be careful not to bump it. We inquired about having dinner delivered and were provided a brochure for a local restaurant that provided delivery to the hotel. We were very pleased with the meal we ordered and the price of the room. The free breakfast the next morning was excellent with a lot of choices and a lovely dining room. Our bill was slipped under the door during the night and as long as we didn't have any questions regarding the final total we just had to leave the keys in the room and go.

Room Tip: My sister-in-law in the next room had an issue with dirty sheets on the bed, but was offered a discounted price and a change of rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank AliceFod
Alyssa C, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2011

Thank you for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 12, 2011

the hotel is very easy to find, conveniently located off of the interstate, and offers a lot of extras without extra money. We stayed in a King room, bed was comfortable, room was clean. The only negative about the room is the bathroom was quite small and the door opened in. The sink, toilet, and bath were all in the same room so no two people could get ready in the morning at the same time.

Breakfast, however, was sensational! it was the best "continental" breakfast I'd ever had. They had a belgium waffle station complete with toppings, hot cheese omelets & sausage, a couple choices of fresh fruit, juice, milk, yogurt, many fresh & packaged danishes/donuts to choose from, and cereal... probably more than I'm not remembering!

Staff was very friendly/courteous. It seemed to take awhile for my husband to check in & out, but that's just an opinion.

The only other negative I would say about this hotel is their parking lot had a lot of ruts/pot holes in it to maneuver around.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tazgirl64801
Alyssa C, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2011

Thank you for your review! We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate the feedback--we are in the process of fixing our parking lot, so it should be much better next time you stay.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

Checked in at 9pm on a Friday night, greeted by a lovely girl who seemed very happy to see us. There were still a few cookies to grab, chocolate and a very nice raisin. Breakfast was explained to us, and we put the parking voucher on our car. Hotel is clean, and pool and hot tub stay open until midnight. Our room was nice and clean, good sheets and fairly firm bed. Close to all types of restaurants, Cracker Barrel , Tim Hortons and other chain places. Breakfast room is very large and many things to eat. You will not go hungry. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed January 10, 2011

This is now a Quality Inn and not a good value for the high price

• Stayed: January 2011

Thank you for your review! I am sorry that you did not find us a good value, and would be curious to know what circumstances precipitated your comment. You may be interested to know that our rates are lower, and more discounts are offered since we have become a Quality Inn, in hopes that we will be a much better value than we were as a Holiday Inn Express. Additionally, since your stay, we have made many updates to our rooms and amenities which will continue over the next year. We hope that you will give our property another try!

Reviewed October 23, 2010

Good place, with extras like cookies and a great breakfast. Most importantly the service was terrific. I left some cds in my room which I didn't discover until the next day at home. I called - talked to Tim who said I'll call you back in 15 minutes. And he did. Asked what I left. I told him. He said let me check the lost and found list and I'll call you back in 15 minutes. And he did, saying they're on the list! But, he said, I'll feel better when I see them. Call you back in 15 minutes. And he did with the cds in his hand. The next day he sent them by FedEx and I had them two days later. Seems like the kid of service you oughta find everywhere, but you don't. THANKS, TIM!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo