“A perfect little home away from home.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Phyllpain
Traverse City, Michigan
“A perfect little home away from home.”
Reviewed July 7, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Perfect little place to spend my 3 month travel contract as a nurse at the local hospital. Quiet, comfortable, clean, convenient and adorable. I only had to show up fill the fridge and I was set to go. Great neighbors, close to parks,walking/biking trails and more.
Rose (the owner) was amazing, before I got there I asked if there was a blender and by the time I arrived there was :). She was on top of everything. I look forward to another stay in the future

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jul 18, 2017
Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay in our cozy little town and at Aunt Rose's Place! You were the perfect guest! You left everything as clean as you found it and the neighbor enjoyed getting to know you as did I. You are welcome with open arms should you return to Monroe in the future!
Safe Travels,
Aunt Rose
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing