“Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Warsaw, Indiana
“Breakfast”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We enjoyed a weekday breakfast here today. The waitress was very nice. We ordered off the menu and the food was good. For some reason, the pancake syrup seemed specially good. The coffee was very good too!

Visited January 2013

Belleville, Michigan
“Average”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

The food was ok. Wouldn't want to do much eating there. to pricey for what you get. Clean restaruant and restrooms and friendly service.

Visited July 2012
Comins, Michigan
“Just ok”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

This is not a must stop but does offer a little more menu diversity than most of the places "in town". I've had pretty good meals and I've had some pretty bad meals. Most times the service is above average for the area, friendly and helpful. The food just lacks and creativity or quality.

Visited March 2012
Byron Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderfull”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

My family and I were not from Mio so when we saw how helpful and patient the waitstaff was with helping us it was remarkable. They answered every question we had, i have never had an experience quite like this before. Not only was the food delicious but the atmosphere of the place was wonderful.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Valerie N
South Branch, Michigan
“Stunned”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

When I saw a 5 star rating on this place it forced me to review it. My experience was far different.
I always thought it was difficult to really screw up a hot beef sandwich with mashed, gravy and cole slaw, but this place did a wonderful job.

• Visited August 2011