“Great staff, bread, cookies”
Review of Milford Bakery Co.

Milford Bakery Co.
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Milford
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Milford Bakery has been around for years. No surprise as the staff is friendly and helpful, the baked goods are always fresh and delicious. We always pick up a loaf of their bread and some cookies whenever visiting Milford. Highly recommend.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I have known this bakery my whole life. The sweets are sweet and the bread is fantastic. They do custom or grab and go birthday cakes and for as long as I can remember, this is the only place I have had mine made at.

A little know secret, they also sell pasties a few times a month (maybe once a week) and they're delicious. Attending school in the UP of Michigan, this is a must for me.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I recently tried the raspberry fold over cookies...So GOOD! Located right on the main street- worth the stop when in Milford. Also some really cute kids cut out cookies..

Reviewed June 18, 2012

I think the donuts are great, the bagels are just ok (baked). Cakes are good and service is fast. I'd recommend them!

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Always great baked goods. The fresh bread is awesome.