“Very good!!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Grassy Creek, North Carolina
“Very good!!!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My husband and I went here after arriving in Michigan, the place is very clean, nice atmosphere and the food is awesome!!!! We will be back before we leave Michigan. Our waiter was very nice and attentive,

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Pamela H

Midland, Michigan
“Best Chinese Food in Mid-Michigan Area”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have been to restaurants in CA and NY, and this is equivalent to what you get. The restaurant does not have a fancy decor, but to me the decision factor is what the food looks and tastes. And this restaurant delivers. I am surprised to say I loved the crispy eggplant dish that is very mild and tasty, as well as a spicy breaded chicken dish with red pepper flakes, which is hot and delicious! I especially like that each of the dishes we ordered had distinct flavors that belong to the meat or vegetable, unlike the Chinese food you get in other places where they are overwelmed by sauces. This is the right way to cook food!

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Vicky X
Romulus, Michigan
“Ok”
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

We decided to meet church folks here; food was alright, not too delicious or shabby.
Item presentation is authentic. Service excellent. Afterwards, we realized that restaurant uses lots of MSG on their dishes. Our party decided to meet here again but I don't know if I should go.

2 Thank Simon S
“Great Experience”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Great food. Great service. Great all-around dining experience. I had the crispy eggplant, and it was excellent. The vegetarian menu is quite extensive, and I look forward to many return trips.

1 Thank Peznbooks
Midland, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic Chinese”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Have traveled to China many times and this is the most-authentic Chinese you will find outside of a big city. Huge selection, reasonable prices and very pleasant service.

Visited October 2012