“Yummm!!!! :]”

Yummy Japan
Ranked #92 of 144 Restaurants in Midland
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I could eat here everyday if I could!!! The value is awesome for all the food you get AND the teriakyi chicken is the best ever!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Very generous plates of tasty Teriyaki Chicken, with loads of meat. They also had some nice looking Seafood Teriyaki that we didn't try, maybe next time.

Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

I honestly would say that this restaurant is far better than others in town. Chicken teriyaki is delicious as always as well as its combo menu offers salad and fried rice/white rice of your choice.

Owners are very friendly and if you're a regular customer, they treats you very well. I highly recommend.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I love Yummy Japan and eat here often. It is always consistantly good! We can't get enough. I never thought I'd be eating from a food court in the mall, but they got me to try it with the free sample. Now I'm hooked! Even my picky daughter loves it!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Saginaw, Michigan
Reviewed June 1, 2009

Cheap Chicken Teriyaki and it's good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook