“Usually Pretty Good”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Midland
“Usually Pretty Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2010

I have loved this restaurant for years and I have to say that I normally get very good food there. My husband and I went there tonight and he ordered the Sesame Chicken and I ordered my customary Beef and Broccoli. My husband’s portion was huge, but slightly too sweet for his liking and mine was very flavorful, as usually. However, I did notice that they have cupboard moths, which is bound to happen. One landed on the rim of my plate. I also noticed that the whole place could stand to be dusted from the top on down. I still love this place, I’m still going back, and I’m still calling it the best Chinese food in Midland.