“Logan's Roadhouse super”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We always have a good dining experience at Logan's. I have yet to have a bad experience there. Though there is often a wait for dinner, the wait staff are very friendly and helpful. Efficient and fast service each time we've been there. And the food is excellent!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This restaurant is inconsistent in quality. One time you'll get a decent meal, the next time you may get a poor one. Expensive cuts of meat tend to be the best bet, cheaper cuts, such as sirloin, can be pretty bad. Salmon is usually a safe choice, but not always. Preparation just can't be counted on.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We went there to get BBQ ribs and they were out! So I ordered Salmon and it was so dry and I could not even eat it. I took it home and my outside cats would not even eat it. I have not been back and have no interest in going back because both our meals were bad.

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went years ago and the food was horrible, still is. Our waitress was great, however, and I felt bad for her. This time we went with friends. The atmosphere is fun and every table has peanuts on it and you throw the shells on the floor. They bring out bread, but it tastes like Pillsbury. Our two companions ordered the steak/grilled chicken combo and the 1/2 rack ribs; my husband ordered a steak and I had the steak/grilled chicken combo too. The steaks were unremarkable for a steak place and I thought my husband's looked more like liver than steak. Our companion who ordered ribs received a frozen slab of meat with sauce slapped on it. She ate her potato, but never did get the ribs until we were ready to go. The manager or assistant manager did come over, but that was very strange as well. There are plenty of great restaurants in Midland and this isn't it.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I ordered a hamburger, it was warm at best, taste was below average, asked for well done, it was pink/red inside even though it had a well pick in it. The waitress should have noticed that I only ate the outside of my hamburger and if they cared about their customers food they would have made sure it was cooked correctly when it was delivered. Kids mashed potatoes had a hair on top of it.

Restaurant was cold, feet were freezing and kids were complaining it was cold. We hurried to eat so we could leave. Staff was at best average, they were just "checking the box" to their customers. There are many other restaurants nearby that has better food, staff and atmosphere.