“Pizza is a personal preference kind of thing”
Review of Pizza Sam's

Pizza Sam's
Ranked #12 of 150 Restaurants in Midland
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Thin crust, thick crust, whole wheat, metro, authentic, what ever..... Pizza is a personal thing. With Pizza Sams, the sauce is too heavy on the Italian spices. Crust is too thick for my "authentic" desires. They offer the standard "Americanized" version of pizza. Nothing more.
That said, you won't go away hungry, and the place is family friendly.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The crust is inconsistend: from ok to great. The toppings are a little too heavy for my liking, but I also prefer thinner brick-oven style pizza. Greek salad is good.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

For a home town pizza place it is really good! Clean. Variety of choices of toppings. And friendly staff too!
Ample parking on street.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This place is a lovely spot on Main Street downtown! It's a great place to stop in and grab some awesome pizza or subs and enjoy yourself! The beer is great and pitchers were a good price too! They even have ice cream available, so that is a nice treat and a plus. the atmosphere is really laid back and easy. We have enjoyed ourselves each time we go here, and really like stopping in.

When it's busy, the wait time for food can be a little long, but it's nothing too unmanageable.

I haven't tried it yet, but it's really neat that you can order online and have it delivered!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Used online ordering to get a Gyro with fries, and a Whole MBS with fries. The Gyro had only 2 sliced tomatos on it and the pita was so dry it was falling apart. It was supposed to be 6.29 with fries, but I was charged for the fries separately which made it 6.78. The Whole MBS was also very dry and needed more sauce We had mushrooms added to it, and there was an extra charge of $1.50 for them which doesn't show up until the checkout for their online ordering. We wouldn't have ordered them if the charge would have been on their website. he fries were soggy, that is all to say about them. There is no real option to put the fries with it on the online ordering, so I did have to order those separately and when I mentioned it to the cashier he didn't seem to care and said that he had to ring me up that way because that is the way it was ordered online. We will not be back due to the b

3  Thank momma_of_kitties