“Um, okay?”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Everyone in my family LOVES this place, except me. It's a buffet... of raw meat. It doesn't seem as clean as it should be and the exhaust fans can't seem to handle the grilling - My clothes always smell like fried onions when I leave.

There are newer reviews for Ghengis Khan Mongolian BBQ

Reviewed December 22, 2012

UNLIMITED SHRIMP!!! I'm a big shrimp fan, and they will cook up as much as you want! Besides just shrimp, they have many other meats and veggies to choose from- my favorite restuarant in midland (and I lived there for 20 years!)

Reviewed September 5, 2012

First time having Mongolian and it was to die for, even the kids loved. Definitely not a fancy place but the food makes up for it. The prices are great as well.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

If you are not good at picking out your own food and flavor combinations, this is not the place for you! Also, we have had meat slightly undercooked when we visited I think because they were in a hurry due to a large crowd. It was really gross!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

The general atmosphere of this place is cheap and run-down, the food is seem of low quality and the presentation isn't any better. If you go during busy hours expect to wait.